The CNA is a professional member of the hospice interdisciplinary team who provides personal care and related services in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act and within standards of clinical practice as defined by Federal and State Laws and regulations and the policies and procedures of Klamath Hospice, Inc. The CNA performs duties for patients/families according to the hospice plan of care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) and Clinical Manager.
Full-Time position offers an excellent benefits package including fully paid medical, dental, short/long term disability, and up to 25 days of paid time off.
* Current Certified Nursing Assistant license from the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
* Ability to obtain Certified Nursing Assistant license from the California State Board of Nursing.
* Basic computer knowledge. Ability to obtain proficiency in EMR program.
* Knowledge of general Certified Nursing Assistant theory and practice.
* Ability to perform detailed work in a timely manner with accuracy and thoroughness.
* Ability to respond well to supervision and to work independently when appropriate.
* Excellence with communication skills and ability to be professional and courteous.
* Current BLS certification.
* Possess valid state driver’s license and reliable automobile, and be willing to operate personal car necessitated by nature of job.
* Proof of current automobile insurance with minimum state financial responsibility limits